Housing Disrepair Claim Form

Use this form to provide us with all the details you have regarding your Housing Disrepair Claim.

Documrntation such as your Tenancy Agreement, plus photographs of the disrepair, can be sent by email to claim@claims4tenants.co.uk.

Alternatively, you may download the form here and post it to us along with your documentation and photographs.